To discuss the theme of the meeting, the CPD has invited a diverse panel of experienced political and civil society actors from Cameroon who have for the last decade been fully committed to freedoms and democracy in Cameroon. Key personalities invited to this international event include:
- Dr Christopher FOMUNYOH | Senior Associate and Regional Director for Africa at the National Democratic Institute for International Affairs (NDI). Washington DC, USA
- David Abouem A’ TCHOYI: Former Minister and Former Secretary General of the Presidency of the Republic of Cameroon; Member of the National Commission for the Promotion of Bilingualism and Multiculturalism (CNPBM)
- Dr. Simon MUNZU: Former Deputy Representative of the UN Secretary General for Côte d’Ivoire 2014-2016
- Elie SMITH: International journalist and Permanent Secretary of the All Anglophone General Conference (AGC)
- Alice NKOM: International lawyer and human rights activist
- Edith Kah WALLA: Chair of the Cameroon People’s Party (CPP) and coalition Stand Up for Cameroon (SUFC)
- Jean-Michel NINTCHEU: Member of Parliament and Vice-President of the SDF Parliamentary Group in cameroon’s National Assembly
- Mamadou MOTA: Vice-President of the Movement for the Renaissance of Cameroon (MRC). He has been in detention at Kodengui Central Prison in Yaounde since 1 June 2019:.Following mamadou Mota’s arrest, an invitation was sent to Maitre Emmanuel SIMH, lawyer and3(e)Vice-President of the RCN.
- Albert MOUTOUDOU: President of UPC MANIDEM
- Prof. Willibroad DZE-NGWA: Professor of Political History and International Relations, University of Yaounde I (Cameroon)
- Ms Maximilienne Ngo MBE: President of the Network of Human Rights Defenders in Central Africa
- Rev. Dr. Ludovic LADOAnthropologist, Jesuit Priest and founding member of the CPD
- Various personalities from Pan-African and Friendly organizations from Cameroon in Germany and Europe
The guests will bring their experience, their expertise and, if possible, their proposals or solutions to the various crises described above, especially the Anglophone crisis, the human rights crisis and the crisis of democracy Cameroon.
It will also bring together around the same table personalities and organizations who would, in the case of an Inclusive National Dialogue, be among the main actors of such a Dialogue.
WORKING LANGUAGE: French, English
- FINANCING: CPD members, participant contributions and public donations.
- PARTICIPANTS: all Cameroonian, all political leaders and civil society invited.
- PARTICIPATION FEE:30 euros contribution for the coffee and lunch break. Any additional support is welcome.
- ORGANIZING COMITTEE:
- Etah EWANE (President)
- Tene SOP (member)
- Moses Essoh (member)
Contact : +49176 80 56 75 71|
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
FORUM PROGRAMME (tba)Veranstaltungsort: EineWeltHaus München, Schwanthalerstr. 80, 80336 München
Raum: Großer Saal E01
Veranstalter: Cameroon Pariotic Diaspora
Kontakt: Tel. 0176 - 805 675 71